AAS, DPS and SPIE Meeting Presentations
- The Galactic Exoplanet Survey Telescope (From Aug.,
2002 SPIE Meeting talk)
- Detection of Terrestrial Extra-Solar Planets via
Gravitational Microlensing (From Jan. 2002 AAS meeting talk)
- The basic physics of planetary microlensing signals.
- The GEST Mission (Discovery Proposal Version).
- Comparison to a ground-based survey from VISTA
- The GEST Kuiper Belt Object Survey
GEST Mission Paper
- The paper from the Proceedings of the Aug., 2002 SPIE Meeting
GEST Simulation Paper
- An ApJ paper describing the GEST mission and a simulation
of its sensitivity
Texas 2000 Poster Paper
Click here to return to the GEST homepage.